Which is the best facial steamer for sinuses that you can buy? Read our guide to find out.
You can get some of the best facial steamers for sinuses at very affordable prices. Buy one and do your own facial any time of the week from the comfort of your home. It’s quite easy, and the results are nothing short of perfect! An ideal facial steamer will get you looking younger even as you age, and you will notice this from the numerous compliments. You only need a few minutes from your day.
After talking about face steamer for sinuses and some of the benefits of doing the facial by yourself, here are some brands and models. You can go through both the pros and cons to be acquainted with what to expect if you decide to buy one.
If you are wearing the best bra for sore breasts during pregnancy, be careful not to steam during your sessions.
- 1 Why You Should Buy a Facial Steamer
- 1.1 Conair Facial Sauna with Timer
- 1.2 Revlon Facial Sauna
- 1.3 Panasonic EH-SA31VP Spa Quality Facial Steamer
- 1.4 Professional Salon Spa Facial Steamer with Ozone
- 1.5 True Glow by Conair Moisturizing Mist Facial Sauna System
- 1.6 Kinga Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
- 1.7 Beauty Nymph Spa Home Facial Steamer Sauna
Why You Should Buy a Facial Steamer
If you are a natural and non-invasive beauty rituals enthusiast, you will love facial steamers. Instead of fillers and Botox, you would rather go for the nightly Korean beauty ritual or a quick Gua Sha face scrapping. Besides, you should also include facial sauna as part of your skincare routine several times a week. It’s super-fast, pampering, and equally inexpensive when you do it from the comfort of your home compared to having it done in salons.
Below are some of the best facial steamers for sinuses:
- Face cone for pore cleansing
The Conair facial sauna comes with two cones. One of the face cones is slightly over six inches. It does open and deep clean the pores on the forehead, nose, neck, cheeks, and chin. It additionally cleans different problematic spots around the face area.
- Sinus cone for sinus-clearing
The second cone is a bit narrower, which is the sinus cone. It features a slim design that allows the steam treatment to majorly focus on clearing up the nasal passage and sinus cavity. It’s quite ideal, especially if you have a stuffy nose from cold, and when you want a soothing relief for your allergy during spring.
- Conair Facial Cleansing Brush
The Conair facial brush for cleansing is also an ideal tool. The side of the brush gently exfoliates the skin on the body and face. The spongy side is perfect and comes in handy when applying moisturizer for that post-steam skin treatment pampering.
The timer is programmable and therefore allows you to customize the sauna sessions to what suits you and your needs. You get to set the timer whether you want a relaxing facial steaming or you want to steam your sinuses quite fast.
After 45 minutes, the device will automatically shut off. It’s a safety feature that protects the lifespan of the facial steamer, and also helps conserve the use of energy.
- The face cone is large enough
- The sinus cone is super concentrated
- Cleanses pores
- Simple to use
- Simple to fill
- Automatically goes off
- It comes with a measuring tube
- Facial Steamer helps clear nasal congestion and sinuses
- Comes with a Conair facial cleansing brush – An exfoliating brush with a sponge
- It features a programmable timer
- You can only program the timer to a maximum of 15 minutes. However, over-steaming the pores isn’t healthy, and even if this can be annoying, it helps prevent you from overdoing the entire process.
- Facial Toner
The facial toner does open pores in the neck and face area and melts dirt away, make-up, and different debris that clog pores.
- Nasal Cone
The nasal cone helps decongest sinuses that are clogged due to seasonal allergies and sinus infection.
An in-built thermostat helps control the temperature. It ensures the face steamer for sinuses doesn’t get extremely hot and burn you in the process.
- The facial steamer additionally has a measuring cup
- It’s quite simple to use
- An AC powers it
- It features both nasal and facial cone separately
- It has an internal thermostat
- The temperature can be too hot for some people. The internal thermostat usually prevents it from dangerously getting hot. However, those with sensitive skin still find the unit strong. You wouldn’t want to wear your best racerback bra for this session.
- Nano-sized steam particles
The Panasonic face steamer for sinuses nanoparticles is almost 4000 times smaller compared to other regular steam particles. Therefore, it allows the steam to properly navigate directly into the pores. They additionally shake all the debris and dirt loose and melts it off.
- Smart design
The Panasonic does look sleek and beautiful. Moreover, it’s compact and can fit on the vanity or even the bathroom counter. You, therefore, shouldn’t worry about storage space.
- 6-minute treatment
The Panasonic face sauna full treatment takes six minutes only. It’s ideal for those with hectic schedules but would still want quick face steam, making it the best facial steamer for sinuses.
- Its water tank is more significant compared to other face steamers for sinuses
- It has a beautiful sleek design
- Full treatment in this face steamer for sinuses only takes a maximum of six minutes
- Its appearance is quite attractive
- The steam particles are nano-sized therefore penetrates the skin perfectly well
- It does moisturize the skin on a cellular level
- It doesn’t come with a nasal cone
- The face cone is tiny compared to other brands which can be annoying to some people. However, it delivers some quality steam action.
- Oxygen ionic vapors
The ionic oxygen vapors are usually the vital facial steaming part when it comes to this machine. It does clean the pores and also kills viruses and bacteria.
- Ozone treatment
When you talk of ozone, it means an oxygen that has three oxygen atoms. It’s powerful just like an antimicrobial that kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi. It’s also an ideal detoxifier which sucks up impurities.
- Auto shut-off
It shuts off automatically cutting off the Jocasta, especially when the water level drops, thereby protecting your unit.
- It has a flexible arm
- Cleanses the pores perfectly
- It helps improve circulation
- Ozone treatment
- Automatically shuts off
- Oxygen ionic vapors
- The device is on a stand. It’s, therefore, more cumbersome as compared to the other brands. However, you can overlook this problem unless you have issues with space.
- Facial cone
The facial cone is quite broad and diffuses all the steam, which in turn cleans pores around the whole neck and face area.
- Nasal cone
The nasal cone is ideal for cleaning clogged sinuses. It can additionally double up as a concentrated pore treatment that zaps the most stubborn blackheads.
- Powered cleansing brush
The face sauna exfoliates the skin gently with the battery-powered brush. Make sure you exfoliate regularly, to keep the skin glowing.
- It comes with both the facial and nasal cone
- Helps clear sinuses
- Cleanses pores perfectly well
- The exfoliation cleansing brush is battery-powered
- The only disadvantage is the device doesn’t come with the batteries. You, therefore, will have to buy them separately. But it wouldn’t be much of a problem since you can access them on any store in your locality.
- Quick steam
One session can only take 30 seconds.
- Cleans dead skin and pores
Like most of the best facial steamers, this model also opens and cleans pores. It uses powerful ionic steam which additionally blasts off dead skin.
Kinga facial steamer can double up as a humidifier for different rooms in your abode.
- It comes with a five-piece kit for blackhead extraction
- It doubles up as a humidifier which is a bonus
- It’s quite simple to use
- It does clean pores
- It additionally cleans dead skin
- The prep time is quick
- It’s doesn’t feature a nasal cone. However, it produces concentrated steam which can help with nasal congestion.
- Rejuvenates the skin and cleans pores
The central cone is typically the facial attachment steamer that cleans the pores and also rejuvenates the skin. The channel attachments steam the whole face area using some heat so that pores can open. The steam action does loosen up make-up, oil, and even dirt which tend to clog the pores, causing blackheads. The pore-cleaning work and the natural moisturizing steam properties rejuvenate the skin.
- Nasal inhaler attachment
The nasal inhaler attachment can also double up as a mouth inhaler. It releases concentrated steam which opens clogged sinuses resulting from allergies and respiratory viruses.
- Humidifier function
The facial steamer is purpose-made and can, therefore, work as a humidifier in full-room, and the air around can equally get some moisture boost. It’s ideal for removing the dead skin and also dry nasal passages.
- Essential oil-compatible
Since it can work like a humidifier, you can use it with essential oil as its safe. Most people find the use of eucalyptus and different essential oils soothing and natural sinus relief.
- Additional blackhead extraction kit
It comes with a blackhead extraction kit which will help you free up the rest of the clogged pores without breaking the skin. If the skin breaks out, it tends to introduce new bacteria into the system.
- Safe to use together with some essential oils
- It comes with a nasal attachment inhaler ideal for clearing sinuses
- It features a facial sauna attachment for cleansing the pores
- It’s quite easy to assemble
- It has a three-piece extractor kit for blackheads
- It doesn’t have an automatic shut off timer
- The face steamer can get pretty hot sometimes